“fantastic food, charming service”
Review of Balti Mahal

Balti Mahal
Reserve with OpenTable
Balti Mahal is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #77 of 351 Restaurants in Worcester
Price range: US$10 - US$32
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Ok, so it's my third review but only because the food is wonderful and I have never had a bad meal from here. We ate in for the first time (usually have a takeaway delivered). It was empty, but it was very early evening. Service was polite and charming, food absolutely gorgeous, tender meat, right level of spice, cold beer, quick service. The location of the restaurant isn't the best, but as far as I'm concerned it's the best indian food in Worcester. Oh, and they packed up our leftovers for us. Too good to throw away !

3  Thank Elaine S
There are newer reviews for Balti Mahal

Reviewed 5 July 2014

worth a visit good food well cooked great presentation friendly staff very good value.
sometimes its hard to find a decent curry house in worcester even though we have a vast choice to choose from i should no tried most of them over the years good and bad.
this place came as a nice supprise to both me and my partner we went on a thursday evening though a little quiet in the restaurant the food that we had was one of the best currys i have had in a while well worth a return visit soon or maybe even a takeaway. many thanks to the staff and chefs keep up the hard work we will return........soon.x

2  Thank gary j
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We have now visited this restaurant twice in the lat month following friends recommendation and tonight had a takeaway. The food is great value & quality and the staff really friendly.
Have used a number of Indian restaurants in the Worcester and this is by far the best.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My friends and I went to this restaurant to celebrate my 50th Birthday.
What a wonderful experience we had!
The manager Siefel was so friendly.He provided beautifully cooked food and Lovely service.
The food was plentiful.The chicken tikka balti I had was of beautiful flavour.
I never usually eat all my meals,but this tasted so good I could not leave it!

2  Thank happy4741
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is the second time I have been here in the past few months, it never disappoints! Brilliant food and excellent service. we were a large booking of 10 and whilst at other local establishments this would mean we would wait ages for our food to then come out in drips and drabs - we were served in a prompt fashion. As per the previous reviews this is a byo which makes it even better!

3  Thank allan_robinson