“POOR!”

Pizza Hut Worcester Shrub Hill
Ranked #186 of 338 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast food
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“POOR!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2013

Despite the restaurant being fairly quiet we were left standing at the front for 15 minutes while the waitress found us a table. We didn't expect Michelin starred food at the chain restaurant but what took us by surprised was the dreadful attitude by the staff when we asked for the dirty plates to be replaced. Not only did the lady kiss her teeth at us but slammed the replaced dishes on our table! I completely agree with other reviewers about the dirtiness of this place and the inadequate staff who have a serious attitude problem.

• Visited October 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dreadful”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

Dirty and unclean tables, plates and cutlery, carpets were disgusting with food trodden into them It took nearly 15 minutes to get our order taken, despite less than a dozen customers in the restaurant. By the time we had been served our food, nearly 40 minutes had passed. The pizza was pretty awful as well. The base was dry and the toppings were obviously on ration. It didn't stop there, we had to wait 20 minutes for the bill after we finished. This now meant we had exceeded the free parking time in the car park and a week later we received a bill for £70. A very expensive pizza. The worst ever Pizza Hut we have ever visited, and to be honest it doesn't deserve to stay open.

Visited August 2013
Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
“Expensive for what it is and some staff are lacking....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013

This was my 2nd visit to the Worcester branch, and I was a bit disappointed.
The staff that greeted us were great, very helpful and smiley, but they left shortly after to be replaced by the evening staff, who did not look like they wanted to be there at all!
The salad was lacking, almost as if it had not been replaced all day, and the whole place just had a tired feel to it.
It also worked out to be very expensive per person, we'd have been better off finding vouchers online and ordering a take-away!
I, also, did not notice the tiny sign that said about parking and entering my reg number, but luckily we were no longer than 90 minutes so I think we got away with that one!
Not somewhere we'll be hurrying back to.

• Visited August 2013
“very Poor”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

If this is anything to go buy Pizza Hut must be the next high street chain to fold. Tried to book online that morning but it wasnt accepting online bookings you had to phone in - great I thought must be busy being a friday night in the school holidays. Get there and its mainly empty. Place looks, dirty and grubby with what appear to be several slashed seats as well??Service quite slow but this isn't the fault of the staff, the place is plainly understaffed. Nasty trap on the parking charges if you aren't careful. (See the reviews posted by others on here). Food OK but expensive you'd be better ordering for take out or using some Dominos vouchers. Very poor pizza hut wonder if the rest are as run down as this one now?

Visited August 2013
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Average food, and got a parking fine!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

The food was only average.

The carpark is managed by EUro Parks, and cannot park more than 90minutes. Received a parking fine from Euro Carpark a week later and ridiculously stated we need to pay the fine of £70!

We went to pizza hut to attend a kids birthday party on a Sunday. We were there for about 97 minutes, so said the parking fine ! Only saw the A4 size black and white notice at its entrance when i went to Pizza hut again to see the manager to get my parking fine sorted! The notice said all customers are to enter their car registration number at the console. I did not see the notice, therefore had no clue about entering my car plate number.
The staff should have informed me, but no one mentioned that to me. Such customer service! Such hassle! But the manager was helpful to help me cancel my parking fine.

Will not go there again! Never!

• Visited July 2013