“Gone to the dogs”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Droitwich, Worcs
“Gone to the dogs”
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Called in with hubbie for lunch the place was empty so ordered our meal & whilst waiting for it I sat at a table which clearly hadn't been cleaned probably all day then looked around and all the other tables were filthy too. Staff not bothered at all and also not enough staff at counter because the people waiting to be served was nearly out the door. Won't be in a hurry to come back again - even if I was starving will probably just drive past.

• Visited June 2013

Droitwich, United Kingdom
“Cold food, inaccurate order”
Reviewed 2 June 2013 via mobile

I have visited here about once a month since it opened. I can honestly say that my order has never been accurate. On this occasion the extra fries I had paid for were missing from the order. I have similarly had sides and extra portions left out, only discovered when I have arrived home with the food. Waiting can be an issue here, sometimes an order has been partially completed and then been luke warm when the rest of the food is ready. I've had to insist on the whole thing being done from scratch again. It's a shame as I do like KFC. If you vidit here for a takeout then I strongly advise unpacking your order snd checking it before you drive off. Staff munching on stray fries is a bit off putting too.

• Visited May 2013
“Good”
Reviewed 19 February 2013

KFC offers a good chicken range but if your not a chicken fan, McDonalds or Subway may be better. The food is good but sometimes the tables haven't been cleaned and litter is usually overflowing bins. Nothing special but it's a takeaway.

Worcester, United Kingdom
“One of the worst KFCs!”
Reviewed 16 February 2013 via mobile

I've been here several times and ordered through the drive through and on both occasions we haven't received the food that we ordered. I'd hardly call it fast food either as I have waited 20 minutes for these wrong orders. The place stinks of grease, you can smell it walking down the road. Absolutely disgusting hygiene - the car park is full of sea gulls scavenging after all the rubbish left outside; literally looks like a tip! Would not recommend at all.

“Waste of money”
Reviewed 7 February 2013

To start the staff were not interested in my complaint and the food was terrible. Fries had no taste and zinger meal seemed like it was cooked yesterday. It was good food when it first opened but now