1,168 results
All reviews leisure facilities steam room opposite the train station car park travelling by train central location good size third floor per day lovely hotel business trip high street tea and coffee plenty of hot water breakfast was excellent sandwiches centre of town
Reviewed 3 December 2012

Found the hotel on the internet and thought we'd give it a try. So pleased we did.very spacious well equipped rooms.the showers in my opinion were amazing very powerful. Big thanks to michael lupino and all the other staff for making our stay enjoyable.

• Stayed: December 2012
RachaelMitchell, General Manager at Worcester Whitehouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2012

I was delighted to read the review of your recent stay; I am pleased that you had an enjoyable visit and that the staff, Michael in particular looked after you very well. I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 25 November 2012

Just returned from a birthday weekend with friends. Our stay at this hotel was everything we could wish for, clean rooms, excellent food, superb friendly staff. On the Saturday it was my birthday, no one at the hotel knew this but I had put my birthday cards up in our room. When we came back later in the day a note and a box of chocolates had been left from the housekeeping staff wishing me a happy birthday. I cannot believe that they went to so much trouble and it made our weekend even more special. Many thanks to Beth, our housekeeper for this kind gesture. All the staff were friendly and couldn't do,enough for us. Breakfast was great, loads to choose from, all piping hot and really enjoyable. We had a lovely weekend and will be back to this lovely hotel soon.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
RachaelMitchell, General Manager at Worcester Whitehouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2012

I am so pleased that you had an enjoyable stay with us whilst celebrating your birthday. Thank you too for taking time to comment about Beth and the Housekeeping team - who as a result of being mentioned will be enjoying some chocolates this afternoon! I am delighted that you found the rest of the staff very friendly too. We hope to welcome you back soon. Belated birthday wishes to you!

Reviewed 25 November 2012

Just returned from a weekend Christmas shopping in Worcester with my sister and two friends stayed at the Whitehouse Hotel. We arrived to a warm welcome from the reception staff and stayed in rooms 223 & 224 very clean and comfortable also the housekeeping staff very friendly we decided to have dinner in the hotel the first night and the food and staff in the dining room very professional and welcoming , the dinner was excellant as was the buffet breakfast. Saturday afternoon we took advantage of their swimming pool. The hotel is in a perfect position for shopping only 2 minutes from the shops.
This hotel is very good and we highly recommend it the only one thing that let it down having to pay for the carpark . We shall stay again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. I was delighted to read that you had an enjoyable visit, finding the staff to be welcoming and friendly. As you rightly say we are ideally located for shopping but Worcester has a lot more to offer with the cathedral, riverside walks, racing and cricket all of which are within walking distance from the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 19 November 2012

We stayed at the hotel for three nights. The hotel is very clean, the rooms are cosy and the service is excellent! The location is right in the heart of the city opposite of the railway station which is the best possible place. As said the service was extraordinary, and I would like to point out the outstanding gentleman called Michael Lubino, who really made our stay unforgettable.
I would warmly recommend this hotel to anyone!
(Ps. Should be rated at least 4 stars!)

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
RachaelMitchell, General Manager at Worcester Whitehouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2012

Thank you so mush for taking the time to comment on your recent stay - I am delighted that you had an enjoyable time and found the service to be excellent as well as the facilities and location. I will certainly pass your compliments onto the team, Michael in particular who always like to see his name mentioned! I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back on a future occasion.

Reviewed 19 November 2012

I have just returned from a fabulous weekend break at the Worcester Whitehouse hotel. My friend and I have regular "weekend getaways" to catch up and relax. This hotel proved to be the perfect place. It is well located in the centre of Worcester and the staff are excellent. We received a warm and friendly welcome from every member of staff that we met. They were helpful and provided excellent customer service throughout our stay. The hotel is clean and well appointed.The restaurant is efficient and the staff very friendly. Michael Lupino has very high expectations of the restaurant staff and he gives attention to detail. Consequently, the restaurant operates to a high standard. The food was excellent throughout our stay - including breakfast and our evening meal. We will definitely stay there again upon our next visit to Worcester.

Room Tip: The "dinner included deal" is well recommended.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends

I was delighted to read your review of the hotel - I will certainly pass your compliments onto the team, specifically Michael who as a result of being mentioned receives a box of chocolates. Thank you for taking the time to 'post' your experience. The staff are avid readers of Trip Advisor and are always extremely pleased to read the lovely feedback we receive. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.