Worcester Whitehouse Hotel
US$80
PremierInn.com
TripAdvisor
1,122 results
All reviewsleisure facilitiessteam roomwhite housetrain stationcar parkcentral locationtravelling by trainthird floorgood sizeper daylovely hotelafternoon teabusiness triprestaurant staffpower showerhigh streetplenty of hot water
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

First of all on arrival you are greeted with a brilliant smile from reception, Merian on reception was so helpful and really can't do enough to help so a massive thank you to her. The next is the restaurant and ALL the staff where brilliant and very friendly and helpful yet again, being disabled I'm grateful to all the staff for all there all. The room was homely and comfortable to, so if you want that 5 star treatment from a reasonably priced hotel in Worcester then the White house hotel is most definitely the one to pick. Again thank you all for a brilliant 3 night amazing stay.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
RachaelMitchell, General Manager at Worcester Whitehouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on your recent visit; I am delighted that you had an enjoyable stay and found the staff to be welcoming, helpful and friendly. I will certainly pass your compliments onto the team as they will be very pleased that their high levels of service have been recognised. We look forward to welcoming you back next time you're in Worcester.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Now the hotel itself is good, however as I am a bit of a food lover unfortunately i had to mark this hotel down. If you were going to eat elsewhere however i highly recommend this hotel.The staff were very attentive and friendly, when i rang reception cause i couldn't work the heating someone was up within minutes to help. I have stayed here more then once and all occasions my stay has been pleasant, Rooms clean and large shower very powerful and refreshing! As i was there on business i did not get the opportunity to visit the spa facilities so i cannot pass judgement on them. Overall i would recommend this hotel, though i would not say you'd stay there for the food!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
RachaelMitchell, General Manager at Worcester Whitehouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

I am delighted that you had an enjoyable stay and found the facilities and service to a high standard; I will certainly pass your compliments on to the team. I have noted your comments regarding the food and am pleased to advise you that a new a la carte menu has just been implemented and we are currently working on our Specials' Menu to complement it. I should be most grateful if you would email me direct to rachael.mitchell@worcswhitehouse.com with more specific feedback so that I can discuss your comments with the Head Chef and his team so that we can further improve the content we offer. Thank you in advance and I look forward to welcoming you back next time you visit the city.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Booked a twin room with a mate for a girls weekend break. Room very clean and spacious and as guests, had free use of the gym and pool facilities. These facilities very worthwhile making use of.
This hotel is a convenient stop for an overnight or longer visit to Worcester and very much value for money.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
RachaelMitchell, General Manager at Worcester Whitehouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

I am delighted that you had an enjoyable stay with us; as you say the location and facilities are ideal for a one night stay and there are many things to do and see in the city to keep people occupied for longer. I hope that we have the opportunity of being of service to you on a future occasion.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Ok, so the outside isn't much to look at, but this is a city centre hotel. What was the best thing? The lady who checked us in, incredibly helpful and friendly. A real star and the type of staff member you need, she was great. The room was large and had two double beds! The bathroom was fine, with plenty of toiletries and fresh towels. The room didn't have air conditioning, and the fan was really inadequate, coupled with the fact that we were on the floor, it was really hot!! The breakfast was good and plentiful. Tried out the leisure facilities and the pool and sauna etc, were great. Was the best hotel I've ever stayed in....No. Was it the most luxurious....No. However, it fitted a need. It was a good weekend, a fabulous rest.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit; I am pleased that you had an enjoyable stay and found the service from Judy, Head Receptionist to a high standard. Unfortunately, the rooms do not benefit froom air conditioning, although this is being investigated for the future. I am delighed however that you enjoyed the breakfast choice and found time to use the leisure facilities. I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back on a future occasion.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I stayed here for work purposes for one night and I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. My room was quite large with a very big comfortable bed. The bathroom was clean and had complimentary toiletries (with spares in the wardrobe).

I used the pool/Jacuzzi/sauna and found them to be in good order; I was fortunate to have the facility to myself which was good. The gym is ok; some of the equipment is a bit old and rattles but it does the job.

Breakfast was very nice – large selection and staff were helpful if you needed extra coffee etc. I am not sure I would want to spend a week on holiday here but for a one night business trip it was very pleasant.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
RachaelMitchell, General Manager at Worcester Whitehouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit; I am pleased that you had an enjoyable stay and found the facilities suitable for your needs and the service to be helpful. We look forward to being of service to you should you have need to stay in the city on a future occasion.