“Delicious fine Indian food”
Review of Peppers - CLOSED

Peppers
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We've been visiting peppers for a few years now
Friendly staff
Prompt service with a smile
Food is amazing we love the naga and green lamb extra hot mmmmmmm!!
The best Indian in worcester
We wouldn't go any else
Keep up the good work peppers :)
See you all soon x

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Used our worcester card so meal was great value. The food is so good, we always use Peppers for takeaways. Good service too!

Reviewed 31 March 2014

found this 'by accident' when 6 of us were let down with a confusion on booking at a nearby restaurant, and we all are happy that it happened - I can honestly say food excellent great atmosphere and will visit again! 10 out of 10

Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

What a lovely meal. Brilliant friendly service. Efficient clean and tasty food the portions are generous and id defiantly recommend to eat there to everyone. By far the best indian food ive eaten in Worcester and believe me I like my food :)

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Music was a mix between Indian and House not a good combination.
We was seated by the bar which had a constant ringing telephone for takeaway orders,
We tried popadoms and pickles the standard fair.
As a starter the Seafood Combo which was okay.
Main course my wife tried a mustard curried fish dish which she would not order again.
I tried the Tandoori Sizzler special Marsala but was charged extra for a Peshwari Nan. We was also charged extra for a rice with my wife's dish and another Nan which never came,
I had a mango kufi which was okay !
We drank water and was presented with a bill of £42 plus .When checking the addition came to £36 including the overcharging for The Nan and rice,
Would not visit again due to noise, food being average and overcharging