“Great place for a light meal or the works!”

Bolero Bar and Kitchen
Ranked #25 of 347 Restaurants in Worcester
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
london
“Great place for a light meal or the works!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I love this place! I have eaten here a couple of times now for a light supper and a full meal with friends and it never disappoints. the food and service are extremely good and great menu choices. I dined on my own one night and everyone was so friendly. Will come back here.

• Visited July 2014

Coventry, England, United Kingdom
“Fab meal”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Visited with friends to have dinner and enjoyed our meal very much. Lots of great choice on the menu, something for everyone. I had the chicken burger which was very tasty indeed and is served with potato wedges. Lovely relaxed atmosphere and service attentive. Would definitely recommend and I'm looking forward to visiting again.

Stourbridge, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Cocktails were amazing I had Bolero and Hendricks it was gorgeous lovely surroundings great atmosphere and the food looks great ! Will definitely go again May take hubby on a night out for cocktails and tapas

Visited June 2014
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Great chill out atmosphere”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I found this restaurant by chance after visiting the west side of Worcester one lunchtime. On the first occasion I had a coffee and was pleased with the service and feel of the place, since then I have been a couple of times (lunchtimes only) for a meal and a couple of drinks. My wife and I have shared a mezze board which was around £14 for the two of us, it was good value for money, so much so my son and his partner tried it when they visited the place and agreed it was excellent. The price of the wines can be expensive, but there is something for all budgets.
There is a function room at the back which can be hired for private parties.
The staff have always been very friendly, when I'm in Worcester I will go there again

Barnsley, United Kingdom
1,195 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 3,851 helpful votes
“Quality lunch!”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Popped in here for lunch with a customer who works locally. Smart looking brasserie style place with smart decor.
Friendly, efficient service & good choice of lunch time fare. My pasta dish was tasty & the food is pretty good value.