“Yep, great. Everything I wanted it to be.”

Bolero Bar and Kitchen
Ranked #44 of 363 Restaurants in Worcester
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Bolero Bar and Kitchen is a daytime and evening premium venue, offering high quality casual dining and an unrivalled choice of drinks ranging from specially selected beers, wines and champagnes to cocktails and cognacs in a relaxed atmosphere.
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Great atmosphere, great food, great service.

Went for dinner last Saturday night with my partner. On arrival we went straight to the bar for a cocktail, we were greeted by friendly bar staff and after a couple of delicious drinks sat down to eat.

I ordered a rib eye steak and my partner the scallops with risotto, both delicious and cooked to perfection. Both main courses were ample and so didn't order a dessert. I finished up with a whisky and cigar from the humidor and my partner another cocktail.

At £90 for two people (cigar and whisky costing £20) I would definitely recommend to friends and will certainly be returning. Considering you can easily pay £70 for a similar meal at a chain restaurant, this is absolutely worth the few extra quid!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I love this place! I have eaten here a couple of times now for a light supper and a full meal with friends and it never disappoints. the food and service are extremely good and great menu choices. I dined on my own one night and everyone was so friendly. Will come back here.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Visited with friends to have dinner and enjoyed our meal very much. Lots of great choice on the menu, something for everyone. I had the chicken burger which was very tasty indeed and is served with potato wedges. Lovely relaxed atmosphere and service attentive. Would definitely recommend and I'm looking forward to visiting again.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Cocktails were amazing I had Bolero and Hendricks it was gorgeous lovely surroundings great atmosphere and the food looks great ! Will definitely go again May take hubby on a night out for cocktails and tapas

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I found this restaurant by chance after visiting the west side of Worcester one lunchtime. On the first occasion I had a coffee and was pleased with the service and feel of the place, since then I have been a couple of times (lunchtimes only) for a meal and a couple of drinks. My wife and I have shared a mezze board which was around £14 for the two of us, it was good value for money, so much so my son and his partner tried it when they visited the place and agreed it was excellent. The price of the wines can be expensive, but there is something for all budgets.
There is a function room at the back which can be hired for private parties.
The staff have always been very friendly, when I'm in Worcester I will go there again