“Mid week night after long day in London ”

Bolero Bar and Kitchen
Ranked #41 of 362 Restaurants in Worcester
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Bolero Bar and Kitchen is a daytime and evening premium venue, offering high quality casual dining and an unrivalled choice of drinks ranging from specially selected beers, wines and champagnes to cocktails and cognacs in a relaxed atmosphere.
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

This place is just 2 mins or less from the station and even mid week it's busy the wine and beers are all good and the food is light and modern. My wife and I have also been at the weekend and lunch is also perfect with a nice wine but Saturday night are busy but we are not that old yet enjoy this place.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I went to Bolero on Saturday 2nd August with a friend for lunch. We both had the pasta with Lobster and thoroughly enjoyed it. It wasn't a massive portion, but more than enough for a ladies lunch. The staff are very attentive and can't do enough for you. 2nd time I've eaten there and definitely will again!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

My partner and I only popped in on the off chance as our appointment had been delayed close by.
What a find!
We only had time for a snack and my partner had the mushrooms in cream sauce and I had the lamb kebabs with mint cream sauce and chilli jelly with pitta breads and side salad!
Gorgeous!
We told the waitress we only had limited time and the service was great. She was great and a lovely personality which would also make you go back.
I can't wait to find the time to go back for a full blown meal and evening
Good job all round!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

This has to be the best restaurant in Worcester these days. Great menu, polite and helpful staff and nothing seems too much trouble. A lot of the wines are very expensive, but the food is excellent value

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Spent a fantastic Saturday night with friends in this lovely atmospheric wine bar/restaurant. The waitresses were efficient and friendly and the food was 1st class. I had the pea risotto with scallops and I genuinely can't remember the last time I had such a superb dinner out. Can't recommend this place highly enough.