“NO chicken at the inn & its only 7pm” 2 of 5 bubbles

The Perdiswell House
Ranked #243 of 335 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: British, Pub, Bar
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Worcester, United Kingdom
“NO chicken at the inn & its only 7pm”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

We went to perdiswell on sat 28 /9/13 at 7pm i ordered chicken as i only eat chicken , TO be told we have NO CHICKEN !!!!!!!! BUT ITS ONLY 7PM and they have 6 chicken menus to choose from so we went else where . but did return for a beer for my husband & i would like a coffee its now 9pm no coffee as they turn the machine OFF .feel very let down as we used to go there often

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank mindy740

Worcs
“Could have been better.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

Had a family meal here and really could not fault the food. however the reason for the average mark is mainly the staff. They are keen and polite but sadly a bit amateurish, from the guy who took our order and even though we pointed to the item on the menu he still got it wrong. The waitress who served our dessert and gave us a soup spoon. Then when we asked for a liqueur coffee that caused a great deal of confusion and three members of staff got involved. Overall we had a pleasant evening, but I think some staff training is needed.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank FoxWorcs
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Chain restaurants are not all rubbish”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2013

Had a super meal which I could not fault. I ordered my steak pink, and it came pink. It came within 20'mins of ordering it and it tasted better than many steaks I've had costing 3 times as much. This is pub grub in a chain restaurant done very well. If I return to Worcester it will be on my radar. Well done. Budget with £15 pp inc drinks.

• Visited April 2013
Droitwich, Worcestershire
“Waste of money!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2013 via mobile

We went to this pub tonight, and I feel I would have been better to Chuck my £40 that was spent down the drain.
Our 1st issue is that some of our party ordered starters some didn't, but our mains and starters were brought out together, so those that didn't have starters were finished eating way before those with starters. In all previous restaurants/pubs I've been in usually starters get served 1st and all Mains come out together.
The combo consisted of garlic bread, that tasted like dry toast, not a hint of garlic at all. The chicken was supposed to be bbq glazed, which usually means the chicken is covered in a sticky bbq sauce, our chicken was rock hard and had been over cooked to the point that there was hardly any chicken on the wing at all, let alone bbq sauce. When my friend complained, he didn't get an apology or the offer of the dish being cooked again, the waitress` response was "oh" . My chips were hard and cold and my lasagne was bland.
Overall the food was rubbish, and the service average. A little staff training wouldn't go a miss.
The pub has a soft play area and the children had fun playing in there, but
I shall not be returning to eat gain.

• Visited April 2013