“No coffee shop in Worcester is better than My Coffee and Co!”
Review of My Coffee And Company - CLOSED

My Coffee And Company
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: My Coffee offers artisan wood-roasted speciality coffees, quality loose leaf teas, tasty Panini's, toasties, sandwiches, soups, and lovely cakes. Also summer smoothies, and licenced for wines, beers etc. A quiet retreat from the busy street for a morning coffee break, afternoon snack with friends or glass of something cool and refreshing after work.
Reviewed 27 February 2014

MY Coffee and Co is just what Worcester needed. Went in for a coffee with a friend and I must say this will be my regular stop. Quick and individual service really made me feel valued as a customer, the staff were so friendly and welcoming. I ordered a cappuccino and it was the best I have ever tasted. The artwork on the top was spectacular, beautiful patterns that have to be seen to be believed. My friend ordered the deluxe hot chocolate which was presented amazingly with a cute little jar of marshmallows. I also notices that they hold several entertainment nights such as quizzes and acoustic nights. All in all a great experience - cannot wait to visit again :)

1  Thank Zoe H

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Went in for a cup of coffee but couldn't resist the organic soup with bread which was hot and tasty. Staff all very smiley and atmosphere relaxed. Definitely going to call in there again.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

This new artisan coffee shop is just what Worcester needed. From the outside it looks nothing special, but once you enter through the door its a bit of a Tardis. The décor and layout have been expertly designed and a warm welcome seemed inevitable, I was not disappointed. The staff were well presented and friendly and all seemed knowledgeable about coffee and the products they were selling. Although the weather was not brilliant I did notice that a rear garden awaited with chairs and tables, which would be superb in the better weather. Now the nitty gritty, I ordered a flat white from the long selection of drinks and 'wow' it was probably the best I have tasted. I was told that the coffee beans are specially roasted, to the shops blend,using wood instead of gas. Well whatever, it certainly made for a fantastic Coffee. The choice of food was great for such a small outlet. I went for a chicken and chorizo on a flatbread, a great change from the usual rubbish tendered by the coffee chains. It was wonderful and I had to have another coffee just to make sure. This time I went for a latte and the artwork on the top had to be seen to be believed, these guys are well trained. Another superb drink. There is no other place I would go now when I am in Worcester. Please, please open more branches but don't loose your individuality See you soon..

Reviewed 13 February 2014

It sort of looks nice from the front, sandwiched between a 99p store and charity shop. And even when you enter it looks comfortable but I stood at the counter for a good 2-3minutes while the staff chatted to each other. One lad was playing a guitar and shouting to his mate behind the counter.
It sort of didn't go with what you were expecting with the look of the place.
When I did order, I was told they'd bring it over to me along with a sandwich I'd bought. This took another few minutes. I know I go on about these minutes but when you don't have long for lunch, these minutes are precious.
The coffee was really good but I sent the sandwich back as it tasted stale, i was told it was turkish and it was meant to be hard, but it didn't seem right. I probably sound old and grumpy but you just want some peace and quiet when you have lunch, and I didn't get it at all.
So even though the coffee was good, the sandwich wasn't and staff seemed like they'd been let out of school early, back to the peace and quiet of Costa for me.

2  Thank David W
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I visited here with a work colleague as they wanted to discuss something outside of the office.
The coffee was very good and the care the staff took in presenting it with a leaf pattern on top highlighted the difference between here and the same old chains of coffee shops. The caramel shortbread was fantastic
A nice seating area towards the back meant we could enjoy our coffee and talk without being disturbed