we came first weekend in july with freinds to visit family in worcester,we have stayed in many prem inns over the years and i must say its the best 1 ever.we had 2 rooms on top floor 228 and 229 i think?and the lady was called kirsty as she told us she was just recently married and we were staying in her rooms and did we need anything for our stay.I Must say she was very helpfull in places to visit while here and breakfast times,which again excellent value for money as my children are very fussy eaters.the staff are also freindly at the restaurant and nothing was to much trouble :)we are coming back to worcester near christmas and im hoping to book the same rooms as they were clean and fresh ,will deffo recomend to family and freinds when visiting worcester from a very happy camper :).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quick drive from the town centre with its magnificent cathedral and CrownGate Shopping Centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Worcester (M5,Jct6) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Worcester Hotel Worcester
- Premier Inn Worcester (M5,Jct6) Hotel Worcestershire