Stayed here 5th-7th August for a family wedding (2 adults and 1 child aged 9). Everywhere was so clean and so bright looking. Check in staff were fab explaining about breakfast times, costs etc etc. When we went to our room I realised there was only 1 towel and since there were 3 of staying in the one room, we quite clearly needed more. So I went downstairs and the lady on reception immediately gave me more and couldn't apologise enough. No waiting around for the towels to be brought to our room - just prompt service.
Three Pears breakfast great value for money. Our daughter ate for free since we paid £8 each for my husband and I. We were all very pleasantly full. Hot food was cooked to order and was lovely as was the selection of cereals, yoghurts, croissants, toast, crumpets, teas, juices, etc etc. Spot on !!!!
Bathroom and bedroom both spotless. Great shower and beds were just so comfortable we didn't want to leave !!!!!
However I have to say that the best part of our stay and everyone in the wedding party agreed with us was that every single member of staff in the hotel and the pub were just so friendly. They went out of their way to say hello or goodbye or have a nice day etc etc. It made such a difference to our stay. Would not hesitate in recommending this premier inn to anyone.
Well done Worcester :-D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quick drive from the town centre with its magnificent cathedral and CrownGate Shopping Centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Worcester (M5,Jct6) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Worcester Hotel Worcester
- Premier Inn Worcester (M5,Jct6) Hotel Worcestershire