We stayed at this hotel as we were attending an event within the city, the room was clean and comfortable, bathroom was of a very clean standard. We were placed on the top floor at the back of the hotel. We even had air conditioning in the room and I could also open the window if need be. Very quiet, you could hardly hear a sound outside, even with the window open. Our towels, tea and coffee facilities and loo roll was replaced after the first night of our stay. We misplaced our key on the first night of trip, and the lady on the reception was very helpful, she was apparently used to this happening all the time! (turned up in the car in the end!) Breakfast was served in the Three Pears Beefeater next door, we only had breakfast there the first morning, it was cooked fresh to order, not self service, which I appreciated as often self service breakfasts can be very over cooked and dry. Overall, a lovely stay and 2 good nights sleep, the only niggles I have are that on the first morning after waking up, I found a disgusting yellow stain on the inside of the quilt on my side of the bed, I dread to think what it was (see photo) and that the door to the bathroom was very stiff and difficult to open.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quick drive from the town centre with its magnificent cathedral and CrownGate Shopping Centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Worcester (M5,Jct6) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Worcester Hotel Worcester
- Premier Inn Worcester (M5,Jct6) Hotel Worcestershire