My husband and I stayed for two nights on June 22 2012. we have stayed here several times over the last few years while visiting relatives in the area. So we have experienced this hotel in all seasons, including a week's stay during one of the coldest weeks in England a couple of years ago - and it was as toasty and cosy as you could wish for. During that time it was extremely comfortable in the restaurant,too, with very tastefull Christmas decor, which made being away from home really easy for me. This time as ever, it was a superb stay, everyone from the first person you meet, via all the staff in the restaurant right to the last person on check-out are genuinely friendly and efficient - nothing is too much trouble. The point most important to my husaband is the quality of the beds and I challenge any hotel anywhere to beat it ! The mattressess are superb and the pillows are unbelievably comfortable - and considering I have neck troubles it is really difficult for me to find comfortable ones. The whole atmosphere is fresh and and relaxing - no one could make you feel more welcome than this place. Full marks Premier Inn Worcester !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quick drive from the town centre with its magnificent cathedral and CrownGate Shopping Centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Worcester (M5,Jct6) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Worcester Hotel Worcester
- Premier Inn Worcester (M5,Jct6) Hotel Worcestershire