“Excellent Premier Inn”

Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Worcester
Chippenham, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent Premier Inn”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2012

My husband and I stayed for two nights on June 22 2012. we have stayed here several times over the last few years while visiting relatives in the area. So we have experienced this hotel in all seasons, including a week's stay during one of the coldest weeks in England a couple of years ago - and it was as toasty and cosy as you could wish for. During that time it was extremely comfortable in the restaurant,too, with very tastefull Christmas decor, which made being away from home really easy for me. This time as ever, it was a superb stay, everyone from the first person you meet, via all the staff in the restaurant right to the last person on check-out are genuinely friendly and efficient - nothing is too much trouble. The point most important to my husaband is the quality of the beds and I challenge any hotel anywhere to beat it ! The mattressess are superb and the pillows are unbelievably comfortable - and considering I have neck troubles it is really difficult for me to find comfortable ones. The whole atmosphere is fresh and and relaxing - no one could make you feel more welcome than this place. Full marks Premier Inn Worcester !!

1 Thank monika320

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
cheshireu.k.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2012

Lovely spotlesss room as always with Premier Inn.
Sparkling bathroom as usual.
Good bed - good nights Sleep.
Staff charming.
The Three Pears Restaurant attached to the Inn was very good. Fine meal served by friendly staff.

Room Tip: This is on our list to use again.
1 Thank seniorcitizen57
Reading
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2012

I stayed here for one night prior to a trip abroad. I paid £70 for the room and in all honesty was not impressed. My room was above reception and opposite the pub entrance so was quite noisy. I asked to move somewhere quieter as I had to get up at 4.30am and needed a good night's sleep. Reception was friendly but could not offer any other rooms apart from one a few doors away (which frankly made little difference). It was noisy with people coming back and doors slamming and cars in the carpark right below my window. I resorted to wearing earplugs most of the night. I could accept this if I was paying a budget price of £50 or under but not when you pay £70. I had heard about the Good Night Sleep Guarentee but as I had to leave at 5am there were no staff and I was not told how it actually works (I'd already paid on the internet). So to me, the Good Night Guarantee seems a bit of a gimmick and I would certainly go to a Holiday Inn next time as I found these to be quieter and better value for money.

Room Tip: I would not stay here unless the price was significantly cheaper -- it's really not worth paying...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank thehotelinspector11
, Social Media at Premier Inn Worcester (M5,Jct6) Hotel, responded to this review, 26 June 2012
Thank you for your review.

It really matters to us that our guests have a comfortable nights sleep, and we sincerely apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please be assured that the issues you have raied will be investigated, and we will do whatever we can to improve our standards in the future.

We hope to welcome you back in the future.
Hill brow, Liss
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2012

First time in a Premier Inn and I was pleasantly surprised on what good value for money the accommodation was. The room was clean and the bed was comfy! Staff were friendly and I would definitely stay in a Premier Inn again :-)

Kent
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2012

Stayed for one night for business having stayed here about a year ago for one night too. Receptionist efficient, helpful and friendly. Room spotless - if I am being picky I would have liked a fridge but that is being picky! Very quiet so I got a good night's sleep. Bed very comfortable.

• Stayed June 2012
Gillingham
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2012

I rarely use Premier Inns, but on this occasion the location suited me down to the ground. The room was comfortable and reasonably quiet, although the bathroom did have a slightly stalke aroma to it, but nothing unpleasant! I couldn't fault the staff who were friendly and helpful, withoiut being overpowering. I chose the meal deal and ws disappointed with the fairly limted choice and no offer of being able to choose from the full menu at a supplement. A missed opportunity on behalf of the Beefeater as I would probably have spent more. Overall very satisfied, and would be happy to use it again.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
reading
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2012

Stayed here one night for business, it is a few miles out of Worcester, has plenty of car parking and a restaurant opposite. All staff in hotel and restaurant were most helpful. I had a large, quiet peaceful room and slept like a log in the comfy big bed. staff were helpful in advising me on travel and booking a taxi for me. The ladies in the restaurant were so helpful I asked to be served quickly as I had work to do nd they were great. My meal was inexpensive but tasty. Breakfast was great and the cheery Mrs Bentley was a very helpful waitress. A brilliant stay at a good price. You now get a free 30 mins on the wi if and it is completely free in the restaurant.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business