Stayed here when visiting relatives close by. Hotel reception manned by twins so initially thought one employee was working very hard doing double shifts as they were both very helpful and friendly. Hotel in a good location for sightseeing in the area as near to M5 and other main routes and includes free parking. The other PI in the city centre is not free parking and as buses run past the hotel into the city this is possibly the better option. Room very comfortable, with choice of pillows. Could hear the motorway traffic in the distance but certainly not enough to spoil a good night's sleep. Our room overlooked the Npower offices and car park but then I don't go to PIs to gaze out of the window. Beefeater pub/restaurant is on the same site and serves a good choice of menu and of course the usual Premier breakfast is available too. Waiting staff very friendly and helpful in the morning and later in the day. A most enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quick drive from the town centre with its magnificent cathedral and CrownGate Shopping Centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Worcester (M5,Jct6) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Worcester Hotel Worcester
- Premier Inn Worcester (M5,Jct6) Hotel Worcestershire