Excellent place just off the motorway at J6 M5.
We've stayed here a few times usually when visiting for a match at Worcester Warriors which is walking distance. This time we were in town for a wedding and quite a few of us stayed here.
Rooms clean and comfortable staff always happy and very helpful making what is really a stayover at a budget hotel a pleasant experience.
The only downside for us is the breakfast available at the adjacent Beefeater Pub. £8.95 a head which is a bit pricey and probably hiked to subsidise the FREE kids breakfasts on offer.
Personally we wouldn't eat there purely because we object to feeding other peoples kids at our expense. Drop the breakfast prices to £5.95 and make the parents pay for their little cherubs food themselves. Needs sorting Premier Inn/ Beefeater between you, not fair on childless couples staying over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quick drive from the town centre with its magnificent cathedral and CrownGate Shopping Centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Worcester (M5,Jct6) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Worcester Hotel Worcester
- Premier Inn Worcester (M5,Jct6) Hotel Worcestershire