All reviews bridal suite country lane wedding breakfast wedding venue sized room wedding reception nice bathroom salmon an overnight stay sunday lunch bit dated an evening meal full english breakfast good nights sleep yogurt parrots joey
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Held a suprise Golden wedding anniversary party for my parents last weekend at this venue. Leading up to the event I found the staff organisatinal skills and communication excellent.The evening was perfect,food fantastic and staff could not do enough for us and our guests.The bar was more than fully staffed and empty plates and glasses cleared up immediately.Everybody at the party commented on how lovely the venue was,staff and especially the buffet.Would highly recomend this venue for a party and would like to thank everyone at the Pear Tree for making it a night my parents will never forget.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Louf0004
Reviewed 23 March 2018

We had a business meeting at this hotel which is set in the countryside. We decided to combine the meeting with lunch. The lunchtime set menu was limited but had enough to satisfy us and three courses for £10.00 per person was excellent value. The courses were not small as you might expect but reasonably filling and all were really tasty and well presented and the service was friendly and efficient. We would visit again if in the area.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank mikeN4827BE
Reviewed 21 March 2018

I enjoyed a lovely lunch yesterday at the Pear Tree Inn. I'm not sure how they do it, but I had 3 courses for just £10 (available Mon- Fri). My expectations for quality at this price were not high, but I was very pleasantly surprised!

The selection was good and catered for vegetarians, the portion size was very good and the quality very, very good.

All courses served piping hot (not the ice-cream!) and were very tasty.

The service was good although it did start off very slow. We were early so started out with coffee in the lounge. This area was a little chilly on the day and we had to chase for service, but when it arrived we did enjoy it.

I was surprised it was not packed as it offered such good value for lunch, there were on 5 of us in total in the dining room on the day!

I highly recommend the Pear Tree for lunch.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank KWithey
Reviewed 21 March 2018

I needed to be in Worcester as my mother was in the Worcester Royal hospital. We saw the hotel on the Internet & as it was close to both the hospital & the motorway it seemed an ideal choice. The hotel is very comfy although it was a bit out of the way. Our room had both a bedroom & small sitting room as well as a good sized bathroom. The hotel was much bigger than I expected which makes it a good choice as as wedding venue.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Rimell-seaford-55
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

My first visit to the Pear Tree Inn and I wasn’t disappointed. Firstly the building itself is beautiful and the room where we ate lunch had so much character.

The setting was quite formal and the table looked stunning, more in keeping with a wedding style setting which was a really lovely surprise. Fresh flowers, Mother’s Day iced cookies, name on table etc.

The food was absolute gorgeous. One of the best meals I have had. I had collected my parents from Leamington and brought them all the way to worcester for this meal, my husband took half day off from work and drove up from Gloucester and it was simpler so worth it. I was so pleased that everyone loved their food. Although the menu was a set meal menu, there was plenty to chose from 5-6 choices per course I think. All food was bursting with flavour, cooked to order and so fresh. When we left, my father asked me when Father’s Day was!! Hinting at coming back!

Thank you so much to all the Chefs, such a wonderful meal.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family