“Great food & price”

Saffrons Bistro
Ranked #5 of 350 Restaurants in Worcester
Price range: US$14 - US$34
Cuisines: European
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 June 2014

It's been a while since I was here last but the food was great, service was good, very professional and the prices were reasonable.
I would eat here again.

3  Thank Dave H
There are newer reviews for Saffrons Bistro

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

We have enjoyed many meals here and just wanted to say yet again what a fabulous meal we had on Saturday! Keep up the great work Saffrons!!

2  Thank PershorePensioner
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

My partner and I were looking for somewhere to have dinner during a short stay in Worcester. We were looking for tasty, hearty food and that is precisely what we got. Cooked beautifully, fantastic flavours and perfect portion sizes.

A lovely varied menu with dishes to suit all tastes, very friendly and hospitable staff plus a fine selection of gin in the cosy lounge bar!

The only negative thing was a mistake with our order but it was soon corrected with minimal fuss.

Even so still highly recommended :-)

3  Thank Lesney F
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

My partner and I dined here last night as we were staying in Worcester overnight and found it by googling restaurants in the area. We were so glad we found it! We were warmly welcomed and we felt instantly relaxed. I struggled to pick my starter and my main because I wanted it all! But the waiter was very helpful in helping me choose. He was right! Everything myself and my partner ate was of excellent standard and amazing flavours. We also had dessert, which is very unusual for us! I couldn't fault anything at all! Everything was excellent and we will definitely tell everyone we know and visit again soon.

3  Thank Loveagoodgetaway2013
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Its been a while since we visited Saffron's so we were interested to see if it was still as good as before. We can report that it is as welcoming as ever. Nick and Chrissy were there to greet us and help us select a nice table. Once we explained that we could only stay for an hour due to a visit to the cinema they made absolutely sure that our food and drink arrived quickly. I especially recommend the squid starter to any seafood fans and my husbands fillet steak was cooked to perfection. Looking forward to a more leisurely return later in the month. Jay and Paul

4  Thank Jacquie S