“Fantastic value for money”
Review of bushwackers

bushwackers
Ranked #262 of 340 Restaurants in Worcester
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic value for money”
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

I often come to Bushwackers for lunch and have to say that I am very impressed with the whole experience. The food is great and fantastic value for money. The staff are friendly and polite and the food has always arrived quickly. I would definitely recommend to anyone.

• Visited May 2014

“What's happened to this place?”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

As a family we have eaten here at lunchtime a few times in the last couple of years. Every time we were delighted at the standard of the food - our 14 year old son raved about the burgers and the rest of the menu, at least the parts we tried, was of excellent quality. The staff were also attentive and welcoming which made the lunchtime experience a delight.

So.......last Monday we paid a visit and were horrified by the food and the service.

The mixed grill came with no chicken, burnt onion rings and what did arrive looked like it had been dropped on the way to the table, the sausage was awful cheap quality and the steak was a tough as old boots

The ribs came without the "homemade" slaw and chips and even though they the meat was supposed to fall off the bone it needed a good chew.

When we asked about the whereabouts of the missing food (chips, slaw and chicken) it finally came - all on one plate and after the rest of the meal was finished. The chicken breast was dry and not edible.

As for the lads burger? Average as the meat quality was more fairground that restaurant.

We did complain and the drinks were taken off the bill for which we were grateful.

I do understand that this is a restaurant, bar and nightclub but if food cannot be served and cooked correctly then they are better of not serving it at all.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Ginger22uk
“Excellent night out! Best in town!”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Best night out I have had in a long time. Quick service, lovely bar staff, and brilliant music. Safe to say il be going back there again for my next girls night out :)!

• Visited April 2014
Worcester, United Kingdom
“An absolute disgrace”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

After visiting this establishment it is obvious that if you were to add up the brain cells of all the management and staff that work there it wouldn't reach double figures. Myself and a friend had met two female colleagues from work after a late shift. It was 10pm on a Saturday night and we wanted to have a few drinks before we went home. We had no problem waiting in the huge queue for approximately 20 mins as the venue seemed to be very popular, despite watching hoards of young people enter through a student entrance with no queue. But unfortunately this venue has a big problem, the door staff! Our two female colleagues had been a few places in front of us in the queue and got in through the doors with no problem and continued on into the venue to wait for us. However when myself and my friend attempted to enter we were refused entry because we were apparently "too drunk". We had just finished work and completely sober and my friend doesn't even drink alcohol. We didn't have time to argue our case as during the next ten minutes we were witnesses to the the most foul and disgusting violent behaviour we have ever seen, as two of these door staff found it necessary to punch a helpless customer to the ground and throw him into the street. It is obvious to us that unless you are an attractive female or a student it is near impossible to gain access passed the huge egos the door staff posses. On the way out my female friend was asked if she wanted to meet up later by one of these disgusting animals that stand on the door. After politely being told "no thanks" she was bombarded with abuse from them with worlds like "slag" and "hore". It is obvious the place makes thousands so the management really couldn't care about the numerous complaints they receive about their staff. Without a doubt, the worst place in the entire town centre.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Gavalaa R
Tewkesbury, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Extremely disappointed-Very poor service”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I have just been to Bushwackers for lunch today and I'm still shaking now! We waited nearly an hour for the food, people arrived and ordered after us but still received their food first. When the food eventually arrived, my sister's was cold and was missing half the stuff off her plate. I went to take it back to the bar to be greeted by a very rude barman who muttered very loudly on my approach 'oh here we go..' My sister was fuming and asked for her food to be refunded but we didn't have any apology and nobody seemed bothered. The rest of the food was barely edible, we will not be eating here again.

• Visited February 2014