“Fast food joint”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 7 September 2013

It was clean and you were served quickly as with all these fast food joints. The kids seem to love these places for some reason! The drive thru is handy on occasions.

Reviewed 17 June 2013

You know what you are getting with McDonalds. Here you'll find a clean and well furnished restaurant, where you can go and get your Big Mac meal.

Service in here always seems to be fast and friendly. On a recent occasion I was stupid enough to spill my coke everywhere, yeah I was "that guy", the Manager saw it and got me a new coke which was a really nice thing to do. I was obviously embarrassed and just wanted to run off after I'd apologised.

There is a small amount of outdoor seating, but as this is a small restaurant and Wales (rain), there isn't much space out there.

If you have an Aber student card, remember to flash it with your value meal, at the time or writing you can get a Mcflurry or a small burger for free with your meal, a promotion that has been running for many years now.

2  Thank qwertyfly
Reviewed 10 April 2013

We wnet through the drive thru, there were no other vehicles in front as it was very early lunchtime. We placed our order, paid and received our food. We parked up in the car park to eat, after eating some of my fries i opened my big mac (took out the gherkins!) and picked it up, as I picked it up i noticed a very thick long wavy hair which had obviously come from someones head. disgusted i drove back around and spoke to the girl who served the food to me previously....all she said was sorry I will get you another and walked off, she came back with another big mac.
After the hair in my burger i didnt feel i wanted to consume anything from this establishment as I questioned their health and hygiene practices. I told the staf member i wanted a refund, she got her manager who wandered away for 10 mins then came back with a refund for us. Although they did apologise they did not seem at all phased by the fact there was a foreign body in my food and did not actually really seem all that sorry.
I know its mcdonalds but surely they still are supposed to follow the same hygiene standards as other places?? Would not visit again if you paid me, absolutely disgusted!!!

Reviewed 5 November 2012

it was very clean and warm, its in a nice scenic location. staff where friendly and helpful. food hot.

1  Thank UkEllend
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Slightly out of town, but good to pick up a quick bite after a game of Football.

Service is quick and the staff are friendly. Let down by loud kids and minging chavs.

Found myself choosing to go to Morrison's and picking up healthier food for the same price or less.