We stayed here for a two night break in a gold plus caravan with our 5 month baby and toddler.
The good bits:
- caravan surpassed our expectations, clean, and impressed with the ensuite in addition to the shower room
- staff were helpful and friendly
- check in straight forward
- great parking next to caravan
The bad bits:
- swimming pool was a big let down; the toddler paddling pool was closed off and the only slide was too big for our toddler, so basically just a standard pool. Baby changing in disabled toilet was rather grim, no lockers and just a few cubicles to change in poolside. We only went once.
- the Patio Bar - don't eat here!! The decor is painted breezeblocks and sticky tables. Food expensive for what it is - awful! As we left we noticed their food hygiene rating sticker, conveniently placed right at the bottom of the door. Never seen a place rated 2 before, but now I have. It explained a lot and wished we'd seen that first.
- Borth beach is dire. Pebbly and bleak, we turned round and went straight to reception to get leaflets on other places to visit.
On the whole a very disappointing park, glad we got a last minute deal, would not have wanted to pay full price.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included