We went to Brynowen on Aug 18th 2014 - never again though ! We paid £650 for a week in a silver plus caravan (chose silver plus as we were told it was a better specification than a silver). Were do I start......
-The furniture was so filthy that we turned the cushions around and then covered them with blankets we had taken with us.
-Furniture was ripped.
-The arm of the furniture was hanging off
-Filthy, dirty stains all over the living room carpet
-The door of one of the kitchen cupboard was hanging off
-The leg on the bed was so wonky we had to straighten it every time we went to bed and try not to move too much through the night.
-Curtains hanging off
-Cob webs over the window in the twin bedroom
- Filth down the sides of cupboards
- 2 days of lawn mowers, hedge cutting, etc
-3 days of digging up pipes in the caravan next door starting 8am finishing 8.15pm on one of the days ( I know work has to be done but for 5 of our 7 days visit was so noisy that we had to go out)
-TV had to be fixed 3 times while we where there gave up asking in the end
-Was told I couldn't park outside the caravan so parked where I was told and consequently had my car scratched by somebody trying to get around the corner
Soooooo glad we didn't stay in a lower standard caravan god knows what it would be like.
For £650 I expected a decent standard of cleanliness, comfort, peace and quiet and a caravan which was fairly new and of good decor
WE DID NOT GET IT.
My advise FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Brynowen Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brynowen Holiday Park - Park Hotel Aberystwyth
- Brynowen Holiday Park Aberystwyth, Wales