“Lovely food”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Lovely food”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

We took my daughter hereto celebrate her 21st, she chose the place and the food was lovely, well cooked and extremely tasty would definitely go there again.

Visited February 2014

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Very fresh and tasty”
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Ordered a takeaway for a party of 7 and collected on time.
Everyone was very happy with the dishes they ordered and we all felt it was good value at about £10pp including half a nann each.
This place serves food that is very fresh and clean compared to some indian restaurants and the flavour was good.
My only negative is that I ordered a Jalfrezi but I've had it much hotter in other places,more hot spice required!

• Visited December 2013
“Delicious although not quite as hot as I would like”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I have been here a few times and each time the food has been delicious. Service was good and friendly and prices reasonable. I do like a hot curry and asked for mine to be made extra hot, however it was fairly mild. This did not however detract from a delicious meal, I just know to let them know I'm serious next time when I ask for a hot curry.

• Visited November 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

Wonderful food. Love the buffet idea during afternoon times, however, a choice between non spicy and spicy food would have been better. I don't like spicy food :/

The food is amazing nevertheless :)

Hereford, United Kingdom
“Faultless”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

The wife and I visited the Shilam at the weekend as we stayed in Aberystwyth we found it to be very busy (a good sign) this was at 9pm on the Saturday night. we were not disappointed the food was excellent service was very good and all at a very reasonable price.
My Rogan Josh was one of the best that I have had in a long time.
When we next visit Aberystwyth we will be heading for the Shilam

• Visited November 2013