“Defiantly worth a visit”
Review of Mandarin

Mandarin
Ranked #41 of 156 Restaurants in Aberystwyth
Cuisines: Chinese, British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 November 2013

My wife and I plus our son ate here on a Friday evening. The service was quick, friendly and the food was very good. I would recommend and I would definitely go there again.... in fact I might just go again tonight!

There are newer reviews for Mandarin

Reviewed 14 September 2013

Brilliant Chinese restaurant run by Tong (Tony) really lovely host!! Food excellent as usual!!! Been visiting here for years, still as good as the first time!!

Reviewed 6 August 2013

Went there for lunch around 1230pm on a Monday.The premises did not impress from the outside admitadly and is a little dated décor wise on the inside.However the staff were friendly,the lady who served us was very polite and friendly,bringing us extra tea without even having to be asked.The food was very nice,and did not take to long to arrive.I would recommend,for lunch as I couldn't comment on an evening experience.I would visit again.

Reviewed 28 April 2013

A party of 6 went there Saturday to Celebrate a 60th birthday, terrible place, only 5 ate as they forgot one person, then when they were told and brought out the sixth persons food the rest had finished and were ready to leave, asked for the bill said they had knocked off the one meal, well we didn't have it and was suppose to be happy with that, though after a discussion they did knock off a bottle of wine we had, service slow, a group of 4 were put in a corner one on one side of the table with 3 the other side with the third facing wall they asked to move, but were still there when we left. the place was cold would not recommend it, would not go back.

Reviewed 22 April 2013

Very friendly and attentive staff, a wide choice of Chinese food on the menu with a range of British dishes on offer. Food was tasty and well presented, given a choice of eating with Chopsticks and Rice bowls or cutlery and plates. will go back

1  Thank David J