All reviewsshared kitchenwell equipped kitchenself caterlaundry facilitiesseconds walkyour disposaladjoining houseseafront apartmentbeautiful apartmentsea frontother guestscooking facilitiesfacilities are excellentliving roomcomfortable bedperfect locationdecorated to a very high standard
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed in the apartment with my boyfriend for a night in aber. It is so worth it for an extra £10.

The apartment was lovely and like a home away from home. It had a lovely little fire as well which was nice because it was a very miserable and wet day when we stayed.

The decor is lovely and it makes you feel very relaxed. The bed is very comfy too.

The front door of the apartment is on the seafront which was lovely.

Would definitely stay here again and recommend it to everyone.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
159peggy, Receptionist. at Maes-Y-Mor, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2016

Hello Hhxoxo,

Thankyou for reviewing us,
We are glad that you think of us like a home from home, and that you enjoyed your stay.

We hope you'll stay with us again.

-Charlotte, Receptionist.

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

On arrival the owner/ & staff were welcoming.
We got offered a different apartment to the one to what we had booked which was no issue as it was an amazing view!! I certainly would recommend this place as a short weekend break!

Good points:
Close to everything
Comfy bed
Clean kitchen and bathroom on arrival
Great views
Nice layout and decor

Some of the reviews say about noise.... it is on the sea front... where people who go to the pubs will be walking past! It wasn't that bad.

AND the only point which has knocked my rating down I had booked this week's in advance for an anniversary... and i had emailed about a bottle of champagne to be in the apartment on arrival (off course cost covered) got told yes no problem at all we will do that for you.
On arrival nothing at all. I did mention it to the younger member of staff and all she said was it was the bosses daughter you must of emailed and shrugged.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
159peggy, Owner at Maes-Y-Mor, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2016

Thank you for your lovely review , I am so sorry about the Champagne I am very cross that the girl on reception Charlotte did not contact me regarding this matter as we always do requests for guests . I only can apoligise and if you will come again we will give you a complimentry bottle of Champagne . Many Thanks

Reviewed 7 June 2016

I've stayed here in the past and have always really enjoyed it. The last time I was here was about 2 years ago, and its gotten so much better.

They have added an extension to the main building which is a beautiful new build, that is furnished to a high standard throughout.

Will definitely be back!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

Stayed here recently with a group of friends. Ideally located just around the corner from the sea front and near to bars and shops. Bed was one of the comfiest I have slept in in accommodation before. Rooms all very clean with great choice of bedding etc.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

Stayed one night as an escape by the seaside to recharge and explore this area. Rooms weren't quite ready when I arrived as they'd been very busy, but the friendly staff gave me the key and option to leave my luggage if I wanted. The room was a twin, spacious, airy and nicely presented. The beds were comfortable and the shared bathroom was immaculate and right next to my room. The main door is locked after 9pm so the place feels secure even if there are people drunkenly and noisily passing by (the drawback to staying on a Friday night?). The hotel itself is 1 Street back from the seafront so perfect for access to the main town, the beach and prom. With all the local cafes, not having breakfast was no issue. Having a kitchen available made staying on a budget a real possibility. It's certainly somewhere I'd stay again, only I might take earplugs if it was a weekend!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo