Lowest prices for your stay
£78
Fully refundable before Thu, 14 Mar
No prepayment needed
eDreams
Agoda.com
£60
Easy and fast booking
All reviews sea front lady who runs beds were very comfortable place to stay fresh towels town centre accommodation toiletries kettle yn keys university
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed in the apartment with my boyfriend for a night in aber. It is so worth it for an extra £10.

The apartment was lovely and like a home away from home. It had a lovely little fire as well which was nice because it was a very miserable and wet day when we stayed.

The decor is lovely and it makes you feel very relaxed. The bed is very comfy too.

The front door of the apartment is on the seafront which was lovely.

Would definitely stay here again and recommend it to everyone.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
159peggy, Receptionist. at Maes-Y-Mor, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2016

Hello Hhxoxo,

Thankyou for reviewing us,
We are glad that you think of us like a home from home, and that you enjoyed your stay.

We hope you'll stay with us again.

-Charlotte, Receptionist.

Reviewed 7 June 2016

I've stayed here in the past and have always really enjoyed it. The last time I was here was about 2 years ago, and its gotten so much better.

They have added an extension to the main building which is a beautiful new build, that is furnished to a high standard throughout.

Will definitely be back!

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

Stayed here recently with a group of friends. Ideally located just around the corner from the sea front and near to bars and shops. Bed was one of the comfiest I have slept in in accommodation before. Rooms all very clean with great choice of bedding etc.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

Stayed one night as an escape by the seaside to recharge and explore this area. Rooms weren't quite ready when I arrived as they'd been very busy, but the friendly staff gave me the key and option to leave my luggage if I wanted. The room was a twin, spacious, airy and nicely presented. The beds were comfortable and the shared bathroom was immaculate and right next to my room. The main door is locked after 9pm so the place feels secure even if there are people drunkenly and noisily passing by (the drawback to staying on a Friday night?). The hotel itself is 1 Street back from the seafront so perfect for access to the main town, the beach and prom. With all the local cafes, not having breakfast was no issue. Having a kitchen available made staying on a budget a real possibility. It's certainly somewhere I'd stay again, only I might take earplugs if it was a weekend!

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 April 2016

I stayed at No. 32 Serviced Apartment, which is managed by the owners of Maes-Y-Mor in Bath Street, Aberystwyth. I loved this place. It was quiet, cozy, comfortable, clean, spacious and very good value for money. I felt I was a welcome guest in someone's house. This property is outstanding overall. The owner of this property makes you feel very welcome. I would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: Basement flat was quiet and spacious
Date of stay: April 2016