“Very common”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

Before I went in I mistook this as the franchise that I tried in London-- which was highly praised by my Japanese friend.
Then I found out it's actually a fusion restaurant run by Asian people (not Japanese I'm quite sure).

Actually the food was ok. The tenpura was quite tasty.
But the seaweed wrapping the hand roll was very low quality.
Chicken don was just common.
But anyway I don't think it's a proper Japanese restaurant.
You can't even find much "exotic" Japanese atmosphere here.

And it only takes cash only...

Well actually I quite enjoyed this dinning. Because I was really starving for Asian food.
But if you're looking for original Japanese thing, I don't recommend this.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

We visited this restaurant for my birthday treat. Our house had burnt down the day before my birthday so none of us were feeling particularly bright but this meal really cheered me as it was delicious and reasonably priced. I can't remember the name of my choice but it was the Japanese equivalent of Thali, a box consisting of lovely choice of sushi dishes with wasabi. The only thing I wasn't impressed with was the actual wasabi. I would have liked it to have a bit more of a kick.
My partner had a noodle dish which he wasn't so keen on but he liked the beer and my daughter enjoyed just trying bits from my plate as she wasn't very hungry. We didn't spend much and the restaurant was very quiet as it was only 5:30. Our meal arrived quickly. The waiter was attentive without being pushy and I am looking forward to a return visit in the very near future.

1  Thank TyGraigJane
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Went today and had the 2 for £15 Bento boxes lunch time deal. Realy tastey food, good selection and plenty of it. Would reccomend

4  Thank Kate G
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Meals out are a treat on a student budget. One of the very best sushi restaurant and likely the best place to eat in Aberystwyth (unless you don't like Japanese food).

1  Thank Angharad2014
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Not usually the kind of food that I go for, but a really enjoyable meal - great for a relaxed meal with friends

1  Thank cw8667