“quick stay with kids”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Aberystwyth
Shoreline Guest House
Ranked #2 of 36 Aberystwyth B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 August 2014

once again had a fantastic short break at the shoreline,the kids absolutely loved it really child friendly place ,candy was fantastic as usual and breakfast was enjoyed by all,great stay ,thanks candy and lenny !

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 28 July 2014

we have just come home from another stay here. we had a lovely seaview room, excellent breakfast and really good company.
we would not stay anywhere else in Aberystwyth and will be coming back again very soon.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Lenny and Candy were so warm and lovely to us. It was so special to feel as though they were there to help us in any way they could. We have a little two year old and they were very accomodating to him, always cheerfully greeting him and taking the time to find out how we were doing and if we needed anything. Both Lenny and Candy are very warm and caring. The sea across the street was gorgeous, and the breakfasts were delicious. I stayed here while defending my doctorate and they took extra care to make sure I was absolutely comfortable and ready for my big day. We want to stay here again! Plus - a few minutes away by walking, right next to the old castle ruins, there is a WONDERFUL and quite large park where little ones can play (and parents can enjoy beautiful views of the sea, the castle, and the Old College). Little coffee hut (also ice cream) practically across the street.... A lovely experience!

Room Tip: The seaside rooms have beautiful views.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Usual guest houses and hotels were booked up but managed to get in here. Really glad I did. Lovely room on 2nd floor with amazing sea views and actually saw a dolphin from the bedroom window in the early evening and again the following morning. Breakfast was great and the owners really welcoming and friendly. Anexcellent location right on the sea front.
It was good to hear the sound of the waves breaking on the shore - lulls you off to sleep
Would definitely recommend this guesthouse and for £60 a night for a double room ensuite with sea views and full breakfast, you can't go wrong.

Room Tip: Try and get a room with sea views
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I found the hosts to be very friendly and welcoming. My en-suite room was clean and spacious and well equipped with tea/coffee, bottled water and biscuits on arrival. Bed was comfortable and the room was not overly hot as some guest rooms are. I have to say though that although I was generally impressed with my stay at Shoreline house the shower in my room (ground floor) could do with updating.... it was just adequate. Breakfast was served hot and quickly and was more than ample.
You may experience a little noise from above if you have the ground floor room as I did, as from what I saw/heard guest rooms have laminate flooring, though there was no noise during the night,
Overall, Shoreline represents great value for money and I would have no hesitation in staying there again. Thank you for an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This was the third time that we have stayed and we have no plans to stay anywhere else when we return next year! The owners are fantastic hosts and take the time to get to know their guests. The guest house is well located for a trip to Aberystwyth with the beach right on your doorstep and very close to everything Aberystwyth has to offer!

Breakfast was really good, with plenty of choice! Rooms are very comfortable and clean.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

This was the 3rd consecutive year we have stayed at this guest house and I can't wait for our return next year. As usual we received a great reception and I cannot speak highly enough of the owners. The breakfast is excellent and the rooms are well appointed and very clean.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends