This is a family run guest house.
My relatives were staying there and regrettably left the hotel keys in the room whilst they went out. Returning quite late, the host's were very polite and helpful in coming from elsewhere in Aber to open the hotel for us.
The lessons were well learned and my rellies accidentally took the room keys with them when they left.
The keys were mailed back - and everyone was happy with the transaction.
But seriously, this was a nice experience for the relatives from Canada and was a good showcase for the town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits all who find us at Glyn-Garth. This AA Four Star guest house has been run by the Evans Family for over 55 years, welcoming old and new guests to their well maintained establishment. Glyn-Garth is situated near to the quiet end of the promenade, adjacent to the South Beach. Close by are the Castle, Marina / Harbour, Town Centre & Bus / Railway Station. Glyn-Garth is a perfect base for exploring the delights of Mid Wales. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Glyn Garth Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glyn Garth Guest House Hotel Aberystwyth
- Glyn Garth Guest House Aberystwyth, Wales