Stayed overnight last Saturday, with elderly mother-in-law, 22 year old daughter and husband. Had 2 rooms, both rooms were very comfortable and beautifully decorated. Lovely large baths. One room overlooked the hills and you could see for miles in the distance, the other overlooked a lovely garden. Breakfast was very tasty, good choice of cereals, juices and yogurts. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Lift was very useful as my mother-in-law was on the first floor and has limited walking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful country house hotel set in picturesque Mid-Wales, the Conrah is perfect for both leisure and business. Relax with a drink in the new Valley View Bar or lounge, enjoy a delicious meal in the restaurant, then retire to your room for a restful and relaxing nights sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Conrah Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrah Country Aberystwyth
- Hotel Conrah Country
- Conrah Hotel Aberystwyth, Wales