I was put up here when I spoke in Aberystwyth and loved staying here. Our room looked out over green fields filled with sheep owned by the hotel. One morning I went out with the owner to feed the sheep and got to meet the very friendly black sheep, who came when he was called. Our room was quiet and cozy, and the breakfast was delightful and delicious. The WiFi did not reach our room, but was accessible from the main house, which had many quiet sitting areas in addition to the breakfast room. The hotel is a 10-15 minute drive from town through very pretty countryside. This is a delightful place to stay and I highly recommend it to anyone wanting a country retreat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful country house hotel set in picturesque Mid-Wales, the Conrah is perfect for both leisure and business. Relax with a drink in the new Valley View Bar or lounge, enjoy a delicious meal in the restaurant, then retire to your room for a restful and relaxing nights sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Conrah Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrah Country Aberystwyth
- Hotel Conrah Country
- Conrah Hotel Aberystwyth, Wales