The Conrah is one of those gems that you want to tell everyone about. The staff were very helpful and friendly from the time of booking till checkout, nothing was too much trouble. A dog friendly hotel that matches it claims, a blanket, bowl and welcome treat for Dusty (the dog) and a comfortable bed and excellent facilities for the two legged guests. The deluxe room was in the courtyard, it was large and beautifully appointed with a view over the grounds and hills in the distance which became mesmerising to watch the changing weather and the hotels sheep (understandably the only part of the grounds that you were asked not to walk the dog).
Having a son at Uni in Aberystwyth I shall be returning to the area over the next few years and I know where I will be staying with or without Dusty dog.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful country house hotel set in picturesque Mid-Wales, the Conrah is perfect for both leisure and business. Relax with a drink in the new Valley View Bar or lounge, enjoy a delicious meal in the restaurant, then retire to your room for a restful and relaxing nights sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Conrah Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrah Country Aberystwyth
- Hotel Conrah Country
- Conrah Hotel Aberystwyth, Wales