We stayed 4 nights at the Conrah hotel, it was a lovely old-fashioned hotel, very comfortable, lovely airy public rooms and the bedrooms a good size. We were on the top floor and the room no 9 looked out over the countryside, beautiful views. The service by the staff was excellent. We eat in once in the evening and the food was good, breakfasts were also good, served by very helpful staff. We would definitely stay there again should we visit Aberystwyth..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful country house hotel set in picturesque Mid-Wales, the Conrah is perfect for both leisure and business. Relax with a drink in the new Valley View Bar or lounge, enjoy a delicious meal in the restaurant, then retire to your room for a restful and relaxing nights sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Conrah Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrah Country Aberystwyth
- Hotel Conrah Country
- Conrah Hotel Aberystwyth, Wales