Conrah Hotel
Four Seasons Hotel(Aberystwyth)
  • Beachfront
Richmond Hotel(Aberystwyth)
View Hotel
All reviewsnew ownersmain buildinglovely hotelrolling hillsbreakfast and dinnerwelsh countrysideroom was largecomfortable bedsuperb viewsone night staygood sizelovely roomample parkingmid walesenjoyable staystayed for two nightstop floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Spent 4 nights bed breakfast and evening meal
Excellent spacious Deluxe room
Lovely quiet holiday in beautiful surroundings.
Excellent service, nothing too much trouble.
Excellent cuisine
Very friendly staff

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul M
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I stayed here one night so that I could attend my son's graduation. I was impressed by the situation of the hotel and my room was of a good size and nicely furnished. The bed was extremely comfortable and I got a very good night's sleep. Breakfast was excellent and the staff very polite. Yes, the decor of the corridors needs updating and the carpets are old, but I thought everything else was very good indeed, and I am surprised that some reviewers were so disappointed. I would happily stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Julie B
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We picked the Conrah House for our family for a one night stay as we traveled through the Welsh countryside on our way to Cardiff. The previous evening we stayed at a lovely spot and when we mentioned to the owners where we were headed they said they hoped we would be happy but warned us that it used to be good but opinions were that it had not been maintained. They were absolutely correct which is such a shame because the location and view is beautiful and the house itself has such character and you could see it was lovely at one time. The current owners have spent no money on upkeep. Unacceptable wall paper falling off the walls, dirty carpets and furniture that either needs to be replaced or at a least refurbished and recovered. The staff were quite pleasant however they needed to be jack of all trades because the same person who was at the front desk was also the same who was trying to serve us at dinner. I would not recommend this as a place to stop as it is quite pricey and definitely not worth the money.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Brenda J
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Very good room. Food also very good. Staff very attentive. Fine views of local country side.Ample car parking.Room was large with 28inch colour television. Large bathroom with all toiletries changed daily

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank keith c
Reviewed 7 July 2014

having read the reports we thought this hotel would be some-thing special,but we where some-what disappointed.the decor needs up-dating & money needs to be spent on the general appearance.having said all this the food was O.K.unfortunately the bar lacked any atmosphere & most of the time there was no-one behind the bar,when some-one did appear the young girl was very nice.the hotel needs shaking up as the setting is perfect,but there is some-thing missing.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple