Great location if you don't need to be in Aberystwyth town centre otherwise it's a bit of a trek - especially if travelling into town between 08.00 and 09.30.
Downstairs rooms are well maintained and very inviting and comfortable. Upstairs corridors and both bedrooms I've had are in need of some TLC. Nevertheless, the rooms are large and comfortable. Wi-fi was unreliable. Very quiet. Beautiful outside spaces which were a real plus during the summer's hot weather.
Good food in the restaurant and a decent breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful country house hotel set in picturesque Mid-Wales, the Conrah is perfect for both leisure and business. Relax with a drink in the new Valley View Bar or lounge, enjoy a delicious meal in the restaurant, then retire to your room for a restful and relaxing nights sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Conrah Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrah Country Aberystwyth
- Hotel Conrah Country
- Conrah Hotel Aberystwyth, Wales