“Cant wait to come back to try another one of "Nick's Famous Dishes"”
Review of Peers - CLOSED

Peers
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Cant wait to come back to try another one of "Nick's Famous Dishes"”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

I visit Aberystwyth often as I have family there, and I looked on tripadvisor to see if there was something I'd yet to try and I came across this little gem! I had a very friendly welcome from the young waitress and she offered me the menu and I was spoilt for choice. I wanted something, light, yet satisfying (it was only 12 in the afternoon) so i went for the salmon fishcake. It was beautifully presented and bursting with flavours. So pleased with my lunch, my partner persuaded me to have a pudding. a slice of homemade cheesecake which the lady had just finished making before she cut me a slice and it was to die for! I cant wait for my next visit to Aberystwyth so I can go back to try something else off the exciting menu! Good luck with your new business.

Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
“Peers is Now Nick's - Still Fantastic!”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

The restaurant is now in Portland Road. The new place is light and bright and has a great atmosphere. The food is still excellent with the old favourites and some great new ones as well as specials. Still the best place to eat in Aberystwyth.

1 Thank LambPasandra
Tal-y-Bont
“Nick's”
Reviewed 10 May 2013

Peers has now moved to new premises on Portland Road and got a new name. Service as friendly as ever and most of all food just as delicious and imaginative. A few welcome additions to the menu + all the favourite classics. Always a pleasure . Good luck in your new place!

London, United Kingdom
“Food Heaven”
Reviewed 29 April 2013

In a tucked away spot in the centre of Aberystwyth, Peers offers an excellent intimate dining experience. This small restaurant, decorated in a very simplistic, contemporary style offers a limited but regularly updated menu, great atmosphere, personalised service and the food is simply superb.

Richly flavoured, good size portions are the norm and, if after eating the superb main courses, you still have room for a dessert, try it - you won't be disappointed!

Peers is most definitely Food Heaven.

• Visited July 2012
Leicester
“Lovely!”
Reviewed 28 February 2013

Reccommended to us by The Shelley Guest House this little place was incredibly good. We loved the atmosphere and the staff were very obliging. Food was excellent. I will be back.

• Visited January 2013