All reviews rabbit warren car park noise from the street beer garden included breakfast first floor top floor stayed one night large bathroom short stay good nights sleep fantastic stay would stay again yogurt tea and coffee comfy bed sea front
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Easy to find - as was parking. Staff are pleasant and helpful and pub/restaurant/rooms are very clean! Good location and good value for money. Breakfast times were very good - and the food itself was of a good quality.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on a business trip. Staff very helpful. Room was clean and quiet. A little dated, but reminded me of holidays in Wales as a kid. Its not the ritz, but it's very liveable. Plus you have the bar just downstairs, bonus!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Friendly staff , clean room , TV signal not very good in rooms but ok in bar. Food really nice , ample potions and reasonably priced .
Downside no lift, ask for lower rooms as there’s 3 floors if you have any disabilities

Room Tip: Only 21 rooms so if you want a lower floor ask when booking
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We booked what was supposed to be a ‘Deluxe Doubke Room’ via booking.com and was happy to pay the extra for a larger bed for a more comfortable nights stay. When we arrived there wasn’t much ‘deluxe’ about the the room at all. Totally out-dated and tatty furniture and everything just desperately in need of a refurb. As it’s an old building I probably could have put up with most of that however the reason I booked a more expensive room is so we could have a good bed but that was by far the worst bit. The mattress was awful and the divan was old and stained. I went to reception to report and the lady on the desk was fantastic and offered to move us immediately. She took me to a smaller but recently refurbed room and agreed to adjust the price due to the difference in size and lack of view. I was quite happy to accept this and can not fault the staff for how quickly they sorted the issue. Afterwards I discussed it with friends of ours who were also staying and booked a standard room but somehow got one that was superior to the deluxe we’d originally booked. It wasn’t a problem as we were happy with the room we were moved to but I think possibly the way the rooms are graded needs to be addressed as there seem to be some massive inconsistencies. The rooms were clean and the location of the hotel was good. Breakfast the next morning was also of a good quality and all the staff were very polite so I can fault Harry’s there. Overall the decor and standard needs to be looked at and I believe they are in the process of doing this but in the meantime they should maybe offer a low rate on these rooms. I gave a 3 based on the good staff and breakfast but the hotel itself needs a lot of work.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Good breakfast. Friendly staff. Restaurant and bar downstairs. Sheltered parking place behind the building. Close to everything in Aberystwyth.

We had booked a twin room for three nights. When we arrived the small room was extremely hot, like a sauna, as the weather was very hot for Wales. There were problems with the water in the bathroom (only hot available occasionally), so the toilet could not be flushed and we could not take a shower. The staff did their best to get us another room and we could move to a bigger double room for two nights but had to return to the original one for the last. The second room and bathroom were more spacious and there were no water problems. The price was also reduced. The windows were tricky to open and to keep open. Some noise from the street at night. Our rooms were on the sunny street side of the building.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple