“Great atmosphere, cake & coffee but didnt enjoy my wrap”
Review of Caffi Blue Creek - CLOSED

Caffi Blue Creek
Reviewed 21 May 2013

This is a lovely little place. I met up with an old friend for a spot of lunch and coffee. Its such a lovely, relaxing environment that I could happily sit there all day! Great coffee and gorgeous homemade cake, however I was a little disappointed with my Wrap. It wasn't particularly tasty, in fact it tasted a little bland which was such a shame as the presentation was beautiful and of a professional standard. My friend who had ordered the Hummus let me have a try of her food and I really liked it so next time ill give that a try. I still had a lovely time as the atmosphere was so great and the staff were very friendly.

Reviewed 27 April 2013

I've had many good meals here over the years but today I went with the family for Saturday lunch. We arrived at 1pm and ordered, they did warn us there would be a 20 minute wait for food which is ok for a busy lunchtime. However, it was 20 minutes before our drinks arrived and a further 10 minutes before 3 out of the 4 meals ordered were brought to the table. We were then told that we would have to wait for the fourth meal as the soup still needed heating. When asked how long it would be we were told it was a busy day. It is fairly normal to expect all of us to be eat at the same time. The soup was brought to the table a few minutes later and was just put on the table without comment or apology. It was tasty enough but it was warm rather than piping hot so I suspect it was rushed out due to our query. This won't stop me going again but I might avoid Saturdays.

Reviewed 11 April 2013 via mobile

We made our second visit yesterday. My husband & I both had the bean goulash - really tasty with a drizzle of pesto and sour cream. Our eldest daughter had a chorizo,tomato and mozzarella panini, they made a cheese and ham panini which was not on the menu for our middle one and our youngest enjoyed the hummus and flatbread.They have a delicious choice of freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices, smoothies and milkshakes. Staff are very friendly and pleasant too!A great little gem.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

I love visiting Blue Creek, they have lots of choice and it's all great! I would definitely recommend the salads. On this visit there was quite a large group of us and who all had something different and it was all delicious. They also have a great selection of juices, smoothies and teas which are great for a pick me up!

Reviewed 11 February 2013

Love the smoothies, milkshakes, cakes, wraps, salads - literally everything on their menu. Prices are reasonable, portions are sizeable, atmosphere is lovely! Especially cosy on a rainy winter's day. Staff are fantastic - always polite, smiling and happy to help. Could not recommend more.