Stayed here for one night with my wife last weekend (23/11/13). Rolled up without a reservation etc. Was offered choice of rooms and opted for recently refurbished basement room. No point in sea view as was dark.
Lovely clean, warm room with plenty of tea / milk. Great shower and comfy beds. Able to buy a bottled beer from the bar whilst chilling watching the rugby on the tv.
Breakfast was fantastic. Loads of it too from full English / Welsh to more healthier options.
All of the staff were really friendly..
I guess places like this will only ever improve if we push the custom their way. £60 for the night and a great breakfast to set you up for the day seemed reasonable to me.
Would deffo recommend if your on a budget and will deffo use again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Aberystwyth's magnificent promenade, the Belle Vue Royal Hotel offers accommodation in elegant, spacious surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Odigeo, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Belle Vue Royal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belle Vue Royal Aberystwyth
- Hotel Belle Vue Royal
- Belle Vue Royal Hotel Aberystwyth, Wales