I was staying here for one night on business. I was very lucky to get a parking space right outside the hotel where parking is free from 6pm to 9am. Car parking otherwise can be distant. Forget the car park at the back as it is very small and very difficult to get into and out of - I tried!
My room was a single and located at the back. No view apart from the back street but quiet. The room was clean with ensuite bath/shower. Decor was okay as was the nice firniture. The hotel stair carpets are worn in places and need to be replaced but otherwise are okay.
I ate in the restaurant and the meal and service was excellent both at dinner and breakfast. I used the free wifi in the bar and had the most lovely view when not glued to the screen. The warm fine weather was of great help and to have a walk along the prom (just outside) and to read the paper after breakfast was great - until I had to go to work!
The difference between staying at the Belle Vue and my normal Travelodge hotels is that for a short time I felt that I was on holiday - especially as someone else was paying!!
I would certainly stay there again - even if I have to pay myself next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Aberystwyth's magnificent promenade, the Belle Vue Royal Hotel offers accommodation in elegant, spacious surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Belle Vue Royal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belle Vue Royal Aberystwyth
- Hotel Belle Vue Royal
- Belle Vue Royal Hotel Aberystwyth, Wales