Right on the promenade good for the beach and sunsets! Food was excellent and restaurant service very good. Back room bedroom very dismal, window half glazed and looked onto a brick wall. No idea whether it was n ight or day half the time. Room large and good furniture, bathroom also very large and well equipped but oh so dark! No lift so lots of stairs. Bar was very basic, a bit like a back-street pub. Parking a complete nightmare - don't take much luggage for it will take forever to go from car to hotel dragging your cases when and if you can park! On the whole I do believe the owners/staff do try to do their best, but apart from the Restaurant I would say look a bit further.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Aberystwyth's magnificent promenade, the Belle Vue Royal Hotel offers accommodation in elegant, spacious surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Belle Vue Royal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belle Vue Royal Aberystwyth
- Hotel Belle Vue Royal
- Belle Vue Royal Hotel Aberystwyth, Wales