I would call this hotel a dump but that would be generous. On opening the door of our twin room a strong smell of cigarette smoke and/or general mustiness hit us and never went away. Decor is tired 1980s; the mattress was sagging and lumpy; the "piilows" thin and lumpy. On the plus side, there was a powerful shower but the bathroom (nicely refurbished in black and white) was marred by a broken pink pedal bin and nowhere to hang towels or place toiletries. Breakfast was generally good but running out of yoghourt and serving burnt scrambled eggs is unacceptable. Staff were friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Aberystwyth's magnificent promenade, the Belle Vue Royal Hotel offers accommodation in elegant, spacious surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and LateRooms so you can book your Belle Vue Royal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belle Vue Royal Aberystwyth
- Hotel Belle Vue Royal
- Belle Vue Royal Hotel Aberystwyth, Wales