“Tasty”

Cuisines: Seafood
Stafford, United Kingdom
“Tasty”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

We just got in as they were closing, however they were prepared to freshly fry us two pieces of cod which amazed us as it was by the ten past nine on a Sunday evening. Very tasty and chips were good too this will be our new regular chipy when in Aber.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank JoJo1970_13

Aberystwyth, Wales, United Kingdom
“Amazing but - Beware the Penparcau shop”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Now I LOVE Chip Box they're definitely the tastiest in all of Aberystwyth.

BUT - my last few trips to the Penparcau shop I've been really disappointed, the portions are becoming tiny almost child portion size but still at nearly a fiver and then the fish is nearly all batter and very little actual fish. Just a few months ago it was that you could barely finish everything they gave you, no idea what's made it change so much.

Think I'll take the extra time to go into town to get my fish & chips from now on!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Lauren C
Aberystwyth, Wales, United Kingdom
“Very generous portions”
Reviewed 4 May 2013

Love it here, gorgeous chips and very generous portions! Definitely worth a try, you will be pleased

• Visited February 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“mmm”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

chip box 3 are easily the best chips in Aberystwyth. I go here every time I'm wanting chips. Definitely a place to go if you're wanting a good chippy.

Visited April 2013