“Well nice”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Very nice and friendly staff who
Advised me what my wife could have because if food allergies and provided photos of some of the food.
Not cheap but generous portions and plastic boxes so can reuse them again!

Reviewed 7 September 2013

Away from the middle of town and on the road out of Aberystwyth towards Penglais hill is this lovely Chinese takeaway. The food is always excellent.

Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

Can't find a single complaint. Second delivery from them in a month and fantastic both times. Prompt friendly service, easy to read menu, fair pricing and no add on for delivery, efficient delivery (were here sooner than they said both times, and it's quite a challenge to find my house). Good food too- by far the best in Aber if not Ceredigion. Keep it up- I'm sooo pleased to have a chinese I cab really enjoy.

1  Thank M J
Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

This was our first time of trying Hot Dumplings and we are already planning our next trip! I had beef chow mein and prawn crackers and my boyfriend had crispy beef and egg fried rice and we could not fault any of it. The staff were pleasant, the food was served quickly and most importantly really delicious. Will definitely be returning!

Reviewed 15 May 2013

I used to eat out here alot while at University. The lady who was front of house was always welcoming and knew all customers by their first names. She would always remember what you discussed in the past and would know your order by heart. She even taught me how to use the ticket machine in the shop due to my curiosity!

The food is the best, my friends would come to Aberystwyth and the first place they would stop would be hot dumplings. I would recommend their banana fritters and mix of buns! Lemon chicken and Chicken Pad Thai Jay :) Not to be missed

4  Thank Carmi_23