“Excellent ,fabulous, fantastic, atmospheric”
Review of Med Delight

Med Delight
Ranked #15 of 150 Restaurants in Aberystwyth
Price range: US$5 - US$19
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent ,fabulous, fantastic, atmospheric”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Went out on a family meal and the food was exquisite.
I had the trout and chips which was absolutely mouth watering and was marinated and seasoned to perfection.
My boyfriend had the hake in basil sauce which he managed to demolish and said it was cooked to perfection and the sauce was absolutely amazing and the best he has ever had.
My boyfriends mum had the steak and also said it was cooked to perfection and it came with a beautiful sauce...

Definitely will return 100%

1 Thank KayleighMoore

• Greek first
Machynlleth
“Excellent”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Went here with my girlfriend on a Monday night food was excellent, great choice for all, staff really friendly, starters really were nice and the mains well the steak was melting in my mouth ;) yummy .. My girlfriend had the hake cooked to perfection :) well impressed .. Thank you med delight we will be back .

Ps really was like dinning in the med ....keep up the good work

2 Thank Ian B
London, United Kingdom
“Pleasant atmosphere and lovely food”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I went to dinner at the restaurant having reserved a few hours prior to turning up. I brought my own bottle of wine which the waiter took to chill in the fridge. The service was excellent and the food arrived in good time.The portions were filling and well sized. The price was very good and value for money. I was impressed by the overall experience. The decor could be improved upon however it was an intimate and friendly atmosphere.

Visited July 2013
Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
“A must for a fantastic meal in Aberystwyth”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Took my boyfriend for food here tonight for his birthday and it was well worth the visit-the food was fantastic the staff friendly and able to advise on menu.

I had the steak and it was perfect served up with a tasty sauce - the starter was also very very good.

We very nearly didn't get a table having thought we would be ok on a week night but it was very busy so be sure to book.

Also it's great being able to take your own wine as this reduces the cost of eating out.

Very reasonable on price and portion sizes were more than enough.

We will definitely be back - we won't be able to resist

One of the top places for quality food in Aberystwyth - atmosphere made us feel like we were abroad.

1 Thank LPLawJones
Aberangell
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food and service - well worth trying it for yourselves”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

We were lucky enough to win a 3 course meal for two on a raffle at this restaurant and had a most enjoyable evening with excellent food and service.

Would recommend the Steak & the Sea Bass & would really like to try some of the other main dishes on the menu so will book again and gladly pay for the experience next time!!!

1 Thank CyrilE170