“NEVER, EVER AGAIN”

Dining options: Dinner
Aberystwyth
“NEVER, EVER AGAIN”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Ordered from here via Just Eat- food arrived cold and only after two calls to chase it up. They tried to make me pay again even though I'd paid online. Garlic bread was pizza with garlic sauce- NOT what I'd ordered.
The boxes the food arrived in were full of holes (no, I'm not joking) and looked as if they had been chewed by something though I suspect they had just been left on a hot plate and melted slightly- either way I threw the whole lot in the bin.
(I have pictures of the boxes as proof but can't work out how to upload).

Visited April 2014
1 Thank M J

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Over 2 hour delivery!!!!”
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Over 2 hour delivery - live only a mile away! Can't accept any responsibility, initially refused refund had to start quoting my rights, cold soggy Inedible food :(

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank bflfcb
Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
“Finally a proper takeaway in Aber!”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

A very nice, convenient takeaway that also happens to make amazingly tasty wraps and burgers at low prices. I'm rather impressed, will definitely be returning.

• Visited November 2013
Cwmbran, United Kingdom
“Slightly let down, but good service.”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I ordered a pizza from Jacob's a few nights ago, after having a really good pizza from there with friends a few weeks before, but this time the experience was not quite as good.
Firstly, I had to direct the driver to my home, which I thought well maybe they should have sat nav or something, also, there are several maps that illustrate where each house is in the student village where I live.
Then, once I had returned to my room with my food, I discovered that I had been delivered the wrong pizza. As a vegetarian, getting stuck with a meat pizza was not fun, so I had to fight my social anxiety and phone the takeaway up. The man who ordered was very friendly and told me that they would return with the right pizza in a few minutes, and they did. They also let me keep the other pizza.
But, by time my actual pizza had arrived, it was cold, and not as good as it could have been.

• Visited November 2013