Booked a double for a Saturday & Sunday night stay. The room was as expected for the price (£40) - small, no frills, but clean. Toilet and sink but no shower in the room. Right on the seafront closer to Constitution Hill. Breakfast was fine. We wanted to leave a day early to check out another town instead of Abersytwyth and the proprietor was generous enough to refund our 2nd night, which we greatly appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cardigan Bay Guest has been extensively renovated and is currently under new ownership. We offer a variety of rooms, many with sea views and ensuite facilities. We aim to offer comfortable low cost accommodation. The guest house offers uninterrupted wonderful views over Cardigan Bay where Dolphins can be viewd on a regular basis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Cardigan Bay Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cardigan Bay Guest House Hotel Aberystwyth
- Cardigan Bay Guest House Aberystwyth, Wales