The hotel was clean and the room was large, clean and nicely decorated and comfortable. We stayed one night travelling back from further up North down to Cardigan. The only fault we could find was the bistro which was cold looking and uncomfortable. The food in the evening was awful both my husband and I were unable to eat it. The breakfast however was really good which surprised us after the evening meal. The hotel is too far to walk into town and is on a busy roundabout opposite a Morrison's supermarket. I would probably never stay there again but it is okay for a one night stop over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Aberystwyth Park Lodge Hotel. We have 36 Luxury Bedrooms, Lounge & Conference Room, fully Licensed Cafe Bar & Restaurant and 100 parking spaces. Whether it's for business or a place to relax and unwind, you'll find our facilities and dedicated staff second to none. Our philosophy is simple: commitment to provide the very best traditional cuisine and facilities where guests enjoy a dedicated professional service for the best value for money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Aberystwyth Park Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aberystwyth Park Hotel Aberystwyth
- Aberystwyth Park Lodge Hotel Wales