Queensbridge Hotel
US$119
US$151
PremierInn.com
  • Beachfront
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsqueens bridgehotel locatedbreakfast was buffet stylecoffee and hot chocolateposter bedlots of hot waterstorage spaceroom was lovely and cleana great sea viewa lovely staythoroughly enjoyed our stayweekend breakbay windowyogurttoiletriespromseagulls
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I booked this hotel wanting somewhere cheap and clean. It met these criteria with ease despite being a little dated and I was very pleasantly surprised with a few added bonuses;
The room itself was very spacious with a lovely bay window overlooking the seafront.
The bed was very comfy.
The bottled water provided was a lovely touch.
Breakfast was included in the price and was fantastic. Hot buffet, cereals, toast etc. Delicious.
Service was very pleasant and friendly.
I would definitely stay here again, it is great value for money.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fiona b b
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Recent reviews said that the lift was out of order, so I requested and was given a first floor room. Much higher standard than the average sea front hotel, in my experience. Modern, clean bathroom, clean and comfy beds. For a family room, it was quite spacious and was decorated nicely. Very generous hospitality tray (hate it when you have to ration your milk portions!) Having small children, I was very glad of the complimentary mineral water too. Breakfast was superb - cereals, toast, full cooked breakfast. The waitress was very friendly and went out of her way to be helpful, bringing us a high chair, offering extra toast. Would definitely recommend and would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Room 4 is a spacious family room with 3 singles and a double. No sea view, but on 1st floor. Better option if you have children.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Having stayed there in February when my daughter visited the university, I rebooked for the weekend of her starting. A week after booking I was called by the hotel who promptly told me the price had gone from £75 to £105 for one night. The word charlatan springs to mind. Now I have to hope he doesn't take the money from my credit card.

Is this really how to run a hotel?

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2013

When I pulled up outside I was somewhat dubious, being watched by a bloke sitting on the steps. It turned out to be the owner, who was very friendly. The lift was out of order, so I had to lug my bag up 2 flights, but the room was excellent, very clean, sea view, 2 bottles of mineral water and various toiletries on the dresser, freeview flat screen telly, and a really comfy bed.

In the morning the buffet breakfast was really good all freshly made with an excellent choice of juices, fruit and cereal.

I have another business trip to Aberystwyth in the near and I will be staying here.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank MargaretRutherford
Reviewed 9 August 2013

We arrived here at about 8.30 and was given a friendly welcome ... Sadly the lift was out of order and we were on the third floor! Once we reached our room we were pleasantly surprised after reading a few bad reviews on here . The room was spotless, lovely new carpeting, beautiful matching furniture, luggage rack , plenty of white towels , the bathroom was very modern with lovely complimentary toiletries , the drinks tray was very full with a variety of hot drink sachets and two bottles of water . There was a phone on the room , free wi fi , and tv, bed had spotless white bedding with extra in the wardrobe, the water pressure in shower was low but that was the only thing. At breakfast we were met with a smile and offered tea or coffee , the breakfast was buffet and couldn't fault it,, a wide choice from fruit juices, fruit tea , cereals, fruit, yoghurtss and a lovely hot buffet , the bacon was nice and lean and thick and hash browns lovely , a very wide choice and all nicely cooked . The staff were friendly and helpful , all in all a very nice stay and would definitely return if in area , great value .

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple