“Friendly service, wonderful selection of cheese (yarg), superb menu and great cider.”
Review of Matt's Deli - CLOSED

Matt's Deli
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I can't go through Bow street without stopping even if I'm not hungry. Their breakfasts are fantastic and they stock foods I have never seen anywhere else. I usually leave with a new treat for my home cooking.
Matt and Betty are a lovely couple who know how to make delicious food.

1 Thank Wardyboy23

Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
“Amazing breakfast”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I had breakfast here a few weeks ago and I have to say it was absolutely fabulous, and the coffee
was so good I need to enquire what it was....
Wonderfull ..... think I must pop in again this week

• Visited July 2014
“Gem of a Deli serving fabulous food.”
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Fantastic deli run by a friendly, committed and hard working team, offering excellent choice, great value, and outstanding food.
This place is a great find and a real treat to visit. If you fancy a meal, make sure you call ahead to book a table.
Some exceptional deli treats to be had. Everything we have tried has been spot on.
The area is significantly richer having a place like this open. Thanks.

• Visited August 2014
4 Thank Jim H
“The best breakfast on the planet”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Ok - my title may be a bit exaggerated but it was lovely. Every part of my deli breakfast was delicious, washed down with a very mellow coffee. Matt is very free with his time and clearly very proud of his deli which is one of the best packed delis that I've cone across in a long while. Naturally I couldn't leave without picking something else up, some gorgeous African chocolate for my wife (I had breakfast with my two boys and fatherinlaw) and that came with another chat about good chocolate that somehow found itself moving into a chat about beer which was rewarded with another find that was for me!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Anthony D
Llandre, United Kingdom
“THE Best Breakfast!!!”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Love this breakfast so much, the Deli just nails it. Such good quality ingredients, such a friendly place and what a bargain! For the quality of the food I was amazed at how reasonable it was. Add to the great breakfast the other mouthwatering options and all the tasty treats (and advice) in the shop it is quite simply the best I've come across in all my travels - and I'm lucky enough to be a local as well - amazing! i also take my kids in and they're always more than welcoming - the kids love it!